Our driving needs differ from one another. Knowing when to swap out your current car for a newer one can be tricky. However, there are several warning signs that everyone should be on the lookout for. These are the few instances where you should start shopping.
- Your repair costs are higher than the worth of your car. Whenever your repair bills exceed your vehicle's value, it's better to sell it or trade it in.
- You constantly have to refuel. If you notice that your visits to the gas station are becoming more frequent (and your driving habits haven't changed), then it might be time for you to explore better options. However, poor MPG could also be related to a damaged part that a mechanic can fix. It is best if you consult with an expert on what is right for you.
- Your family size is changing. If your household is upsizing or even downsizing, you should consider changing out the type of vehicle you have to meet your lifestyle needs.
- Your driving routine is changing. If your commute or location varies significantly, you should consider a car that better fits your new needs. You might want to look for a better mileage car or one that can handle rougher terrain and extreme climates.
- Your automobile makes loud noises (even after repairs). If you experience loud rattling and your check engine light keeps coming on, your vehicle might be outdated. You may be due for a new one soon.
- There is a dealership special. If you find a trusted dealer (like Sherman Oaks Exclusive) that can set you up with a great deal, then don't back out. It's the universe trying to tell you that it's time for a change.
At Sherman Oaks Exclusive, we offer the best of both worlds by saving you money on purchasing a vehicle while keeping costs low when it is time for Land Rover/Jaguar/Rolls Royce/Porsche repair. Give us a call or visit our shop today!